Top PHP Interview questions – 06
801. .How would you break up a delimited string into an array of substrings?
802. What regular expression syntax would you use to match the letterâ€bâ€ at ;least once but not more than six times?
803. How would you specify a character range between â€œdâ€ and â€œfâ€?
804. .How would you negate the character range you defined in question 124?
805. What syntax would you use to match either any number or the wordâ€treeâ€?
806. What POSIX regular expression function would you use to replace a matched pattern?
807. What PCRE function could you use to match every instance of a pattern in a string?
808. Which modifier would you use in a PCRE function to match a pattern independently of a case?.
809. What function designed to allow you to set a cookie on a visitorâ€™s browser?
810. .How would you deletye a cookie?
811. What function could you use to escape a string for inclusion in a query string?
812. Which built-in variable contains the raw query string?
813. The name/value pairs submitted as part of a query string will become available as global variables.They will also be included in a built-in associative array.What is its name?
814. Which function would you use to start or resume a session?
815. Which function contains the current sessionâ€™s ID?
816. How can you associate a variable with a session?
817. How would you end a session and erase all traces of it for future visits?
818. .How would you destroy session variables both within the current script and the session?
819. What does the SID constant return?
820. How would you test whether a variable called $test is registered with a session?
821. Which function would you use to open a pipe to a process?
822. How can you write data to a process after you have opened a connection to it?
823. Will the exec( ) function print the output of a shell command directly to the browser?
824. What does the system ( ) function do with the output from an external command it executes?
825. What does the backtick operator return?
826. How can you escape user input to make it a little safer before passing it to a shell command?
827. How might you execute an external CGI script from within your script?
828. What function outputs useful information about your PHP configuration to the browser?
829. What function could you use to include a syntax-colored source listing of a PHP script?
830. Which php.ini directive enables you to control the strictness of error messages?
831. What function can be used to override this directive?
832. .Which function allows you to log errors?
833. What built-in variable will contain the error message if the php.ini track_errors option is allowed?
834. What PHP function do we use to make our connection to the MySQL database server?
835. What PHP function do we use to initiate or resume a session?
836. Which function do we use to include library files in our projectâ€™s pages?
837. What PHP function do we use to send SQL queries to the MySQL database?
838. What constant do we use to add a session ID to an HTML link?
839. How do we move the user on to a page?
840. What function do we use to format date information?
841. What function do you use to add an element to the end of an array?
842. What PCRE function could you use to match every instance of a pattern in a string?
843. How do i create a simple client login set-up?
844. If I have actions in a center frame, how do I refresh a different frame (not the whole page)?
845. How can I have a script run every few minutes on a server if I can only use daily or monthly crons?
846. how to post the recordset value like multidimensional array on submit the form
847. How to retrieve data from other pages(html)?
848. Is there a way that I can make the PHP auto generate thumbnail of videos/flash files that i upload?
849. How can i crypt my sourse code ?
850. how can i send a mail to an email address that is available in the database through php script
851. Complie Error in PHP 5.1.1
852. “Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded” frequently shows up on pages that usually work fine.
853. All mail sent using mail or imap_mail goes to junk box. How do I correct this?
854. PHP: Windows XP: Apache how to get them working together?
855. how can i add security to my php formail form to stop spammers?
856. Is it possible to call a php function by using a hyperlink onclick event?
857. need to do a script using curl to measure speed from http://DomainA.com to http://domainB.com?
858. globals aspx equivalent in php
859. Is there any way to complie my own Php scripts to protect the source?
860. Could someone help with code that sends a number of variables to a php page when a link is clicked?
861. How do I set up SMTP server on my Windows computer, and how do I configure PHP to send mail()?
862. How do I specify php code for input onchange events
863. “Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect()…..”getting this error
864. What are the Different PHP versions?Explain the changes among them?
865. What are the Different PHP versions?Explain the changes among them?
866. Email using php via lotus notes
867. i have used apc_clear_cache()to clear the cache but i got error call to undefiend function
868. Require Virtual Pathsrequire(“/folder/filename.php”);
869. Require Virtual Pathsrequire(“/folder/filename.php”);
870. How do you include virtual paths in PHP, ASP has <!– include virutal=”/inc/file.asp” –>
871. How can I build Graph in PHP?
872. i am using mail() to send html but it shows as plain text at the client
873. blank pages
874. Please help. How can i CREATE and DROP oracle tables through a web page interface using html and php
875. what does var=<?=$php_var?> mean
876. what is the difference between include once() require once()?
877. what is the difference between include once() require once()?
879. How to perform simple linear regression analysis with PHP?
880. How to compute trend equation from an array of data?
881. How to forecast future value using existing data?
883. I am trying to make the data of a file into a variable. How can I do this?
884. ereg_replace result includes backslash in search '\141' to '\a' should be 'a'
885. how do use a browser to save the displayed HTML output of a PHP file?
886. No input file specified.
887. how to create a chart in PHP
888. Has anyone the correct Mysql connection string for GOdaddy.com? mine does not seem to work
889. How can i add all the values of a form in one field in a table using array
891. How we communicate with the bar code scanner??
892. MySQL and PHP5, “Access denied for user 'SYSTEM'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
893. How can I extract the public key from a certificate file (.cer file)?
894. IIS and php
895. My html pages are not dipsplaying but php pages working correct
896. How do I create a functional thumbnail system for my art gallery? It just shrinks images right now.
898. Which version has the time limitation (i.e., Dec 31, 1969) removed?
899. How to solve “UX:sed: ERROR: Output line too long” problem while doing make on unix(mpras flavour)?
900. does PHP do documentation, like javadoc creates documentation?